How To Use Paytm:
Paytm is available in 11 Indian languages and it is an Indian e-commerce digital payment system. Vijay Shekar Sharma is the CEO of this privately held company. Vijay Sharma launched it in August 2010 and one97 communications owners this company. This will allow you to do all types of secure online transactions such as mobile recharge, travel, movies, utility bill payment. You also book events as well as in-store payments at grocery stores, fruits, and vegetable shops. You can pay for parking, tolls, pharmacies, and educational institutes with a Paytm QR code. Here I will tell you how to use Paytm.
Types of Paytm:
- Paytm wallet.
- Paytm mall.
- Also, Paytm bank.
Create a Paytm account:
Download Paytm application from google play store. Tap on create a new account to create an account. If you already have an account then tap on login.
- Click on proceed securely after adding your permanent mobile number. After this application will verify and ask you to allow the phone to make and manage calls and.
- When you will click on allow buttons its means have successfully made your account.
Activate Paytm wallet:
Now you have an account on this application after this click on the extreme line on the top left corner and click on the phone number. Here you will find your QR code. If you want to use a QR code then you will active your wallet. To activate the account click on the activate now button.
- Now the application will ask you to submit any of the documentary proof as per RBI guidelines such as pan card, passport, voter id, driving license. Select any from them and insert a unique number from them and click on submit button.
There are two types of KYC. The first KYC is mini KYC which we have done right now and another one is FULL KYC. You have to go to the Paytm store near your locality for FULL KYC. After KYC you can pay to merchants and pay online on any app or website.
Documents required for FULL KYC:
- You will need a pan card but if you do not have then fill form 60 as per RBI guidelines.
- Your ID your address proof you can also submit a driving license, Aadhar card.
Use Paytm wallet:
Add money into your account to use your wallet. Here I will tell you how to add money.
- Click on add money.
- Then on Paytm wallet.
- The amount you want to enter.
- After this click on add to proceed money.
- From debut card, net banking, or credit card select any to add money into your wallet.
- After this click pays securely.
- Click on submit button when you will get an oot from the bank and insert it.
- Money is now in your wallet for checking money click on the passbook. There will be an option called pay when you will click on it then you can use a QR code to pay the payment of your bills.
- You can also send money through a mobile number for this just enter the mobile number of the person who has a Paytm account.
- You can also recharge your bill, book a ticket for a movie, pay your electric bill through this wallet easily.
For more information visit this link