How To Search For A Word In Google Docs:
Goggle docs are easy to use. Goggle design it as a standard word processing software. They have the same tools as Microsoft world has. It is also similar to apple,s page word process. It has various functions like varied fonts, bolding, italics, indents control, and also bullet points. Google doc is easy to use and a good word processer. You can find any word or phase in just a few clicks. You can also replace it. Here I will tell you how to search for a word in google docs.
Goggle docs on computer:
Here I will tell you to step by step.
- First, you will open google docs on your desktop or computer.
- Go to the taskbar and click on the word” edit”. After clicking on edit, you will select “find and replace”.
- Here you will go to the pop-up window. In the pop-up window, you can type or phase you want to find.
- If you want to replace then go to word the word and type”replace. You can also do replace all.
- Now if you want to do this on mac. Here is the shortcut to find and replace. Its command+shit+H. If you want to do this on PC then it is CTRL+H.
Goggle docs on iPhone:
- Download the mobile app of google docs.
- Then open this app and tap on the three dots at the top right corner.
- After this open, the menu, and then on the menu pops out and also tap find and replace.
- When you will type this word it will fond on the text bar at the top of the screen.
- Then tap on the search at the bottom.
- If you want to enter or replace a word and then copy it and tap on replacing. You can replace a signal word or whole phrase.
Goggle docs on android device:
- Download the app and open google docs.
- Here you will tap on three horizontal dots.
- After this click on find and replace.
- Tap on the magnifying glass to search after you enter the word or phrase.
- Now chose to replace or replace all.
For more information visit this link