How To Screen Record On Samsung:
There is a lot of screen recording apps in the android world. But at the most OS level still, there is no feature like this. Yes, some like OEMs like Samsung. It was first to come out with the Galaxy Note 10 series and it was updated to one UI at the time. Now in all galaxy phones, you can see features of an easy-to-use and also simple-to-find screen recording tool. You will find this tool in all galaxy note 10 series. Here I will tell you how to screen record on Samsung.
Samsung is a company of electronic devices. It is a South Korean company. This company is also famous for mobile phones. It is well known for its technology. This company makes about a fifth of South Korea’s total exports. The company is worldwide famous for its products.
How to screen record:
- You have two options to screen record but the most popular and easy one is to swipe down from the quick menu section. Here you can scroll over.
- There is another option you can access the screen recorder from the search function in the settings app.
- Here you can tap on-screen recorder.
- A pop-up will appear and ask you what sound settings you want to record.
- Here you will choose the sound setting for the recorder. There will be options like no sound, media sounds, media sounds, or mic.
- When you complete your recording. You will tap on the square in the right corner of the screen to stop.
- Now if you want to watch or share your video it will save it in your default photo gallery.
This is the procedure of screen recording. Which is very simple. I hope you will like it. Screen recorder helps you in many ways.
For more information visit this link