How To Register To Vote #India:
Indian elections are just a few months away. In these elections, you will not only prepare yourself for participating in political parties. But also people who are eligible for vote will use their fundamental right to decide the future of the country. It is a fundamental right of every citizen to participate in this democratic process and you decide how India will govern. Here I will tell you how to register to vote #India.
Here I will tell you to step by step about this process.
Eligible for vote:
You will enroll your vote if you are.
- Citizen of India.
- You should be 18 years old on the qualifying date.
- You also have an ordinary resident of the polling area of the consistency where you want to enroll.
- Not to be disqualified to be enrolled as an elector.
You will have your id proof. Id proof is any government-recognized photo identification.
- Your passport.
- your pan card.
- Also student identification card.
- Driving license also.
Proof of your residence is also important. Your stay on that will be six months to register voters to that address. These are the things you will need.
- Your bank/Kisan/current post office passbook.
- Alo ration card.
- Passport is also important.
- Income tax assessment order.
- Rental agreement.
- Your water/electricity/gas bill.
- Any type of post/mail/letter delivered by the Indian postal department.
You need to submit your age verification if your age is between 18-22 years. These are things you will need.
- Birth certificate by your municipal authority or district office of register birth.
- Also your birth certificate from your school.
- Copy of your mark sheet if you passed your 10th class.
- Your passport/pan card/Adhar card/Driving license.
Register your vote offline:
If you want to enroll your vote offline then you will fill foam 6 along with its two copies. You can get your 6 forms free of cost from the office of electoral registration officers.
Your documents for form 6:
- Your passport size colored photograph.
- Copies of your age proof and residence.
- Your application with your relevant documents.
Register vote online:
First, go to the national voter’s service portal. which is www.nvsp.in. Then apply for registration of a new voter by clicking it. A new form 6 will open. Fill this form and after filling it click on submit.
For more information visit this link