How To measure Inside Leg:
It is important to measure leg when to take a new bicycle or want to get anew pants. Finding your true leg length is a different process from finding the inseam of the pants. We will find discrepancies between the length of your legs. It is what we call true length. We will measure it from the crotch to the floor. We will measure up to your ankle or foot. Here I will tell you how to measure inside leg length.
Measuring inseam leg length:
Here I will tell you few steps to measure the inseam of the Leg length
Before measuring the inseam it is important to remove shoes for accurate measurement. Also. it will measure the accurate height of your length. But you can use soaks or barefoot to take your measurement. You can use bicycle shorts, leggings,s and close-fitting shorts for this process.
The standing position is a very important factor in this whole process. You will stand tall and without arching your back. We call it slouching effect which can affect the measurement.
Object to use:
Take an object firmly between your legs at crotch height. Do not clench it tightly. It will reference items too tightly will affect your posture and give you a bad measurement.
- Use a tall, thin book, or a level, a ruler, or a large filing folder can take as a reference.
- Also. it is essential for providing a reference point. This object is used for mimics the position and height of your bike seat.
Using measuring tape:
We will take an average of three measurements in this process.
- You will measure centimeters or inches, Also, using centimeters will give a more precise measurement.
- A firm measuring tape is best. Also, prefer a tape measure with an outer casing. This is used for weight and stiffness and will be more accurate when taking your own measurements. Note down your measurement. When your measurement is written down. We will reference it later when looking at pants size or bicycle size charts.
- Others inseam measurements differ based on the style of bike you want. This measurement will help you find the correct size bike for you.
- For finding your pants inseam. We will measure from the point where the crotch of your pants sits comfortably down to the sole of your shoe.
Measurement of true leg length:
- Ask for help from your friend.
- Lay down on the floor or flat surface
- Ask your friend to measure from hip to ankle
For more information visit this link