How To Borrow Credit From DU:
The name of du was emirates integrated telecommunication company. Then it becomes du in 2007. In march 2011 its users were about 4.5 million. This company starts its services in 2007. It is the finest network in UAE. It provides different offers to its customers. This network also provides credit loan facilities to the customers. So if you have a low balance then do not worry because DU will give you credit of 5 AED until the next recharge. Here I will tell you that how can you borrow credit from DU. It will tell you in different methods. the net worth of the DU network is 1.08 billion in dollars earlier this year.
How To Check Etisalat Balance:
I will tell you to step by step
- First, you will dial *108# then either you follow the steps or send SMS to 1080. They will give you credit of 5 AED automatically.
- This network provides two options to its customers which are; one-off; and; auto out of credit;. This facility is for their customers. Here I will tell you that how can you borrow a loan.
In this process, we will get credit through calls or SMS.
- Dial 5 and send SMS to 1080 from your du mobile number.
- Here is another option first dial *108# after this press 1 and they will give you credit of 5 AED. This is the one-off process.
Auto out of credit:
When you have a low talk time balance. At that time DU will send 5 AED to your account automatically. If you want to activate this facility here is the process.
- First dial *108#
- Then press 2
- There will an SMS of auto on to 1080
Fee on loan:
When network will give you a credit loan.1 AED and add 5% VAT charge on credit loan. They will be deducted from your next recharge. If you want to check your balance then write ‘balance’ and send it to 1080.
For more information visit this link